Care – Assessor
Full –Time Position
- Shape Training praised by Ofsted as a ‘Good provider with outstanding features’ currently have a Full time position immediately available.
- We are looking for an individual who can ‘hit the ground running’ within our Health and Social Care team.
- The individual will have experience of working with young people aged 16 -18 and have the confidence to build up positive relationships with our Level 2 and Level 3 learners on our Apprenticeship and Traineeship programmes.
- The role will focus on assessing young people in the workplace and will therefore require a person who is confident in forming effective working relationships with a wide range of Care employers.
- An awareness of the local labour market in Care would be an advantage in order to support and expand our current range of work placement opportunities.
- We are therefore looking for someone with the following skills who has preferably gained experience in a work based learning environment.
- A qualified and operating Health and Social Care assessor who is familiar with current standards and practice. Other important qualities are to be able to engage with young people and have the drive / energy / commitment / motivation and enthusiasm to succeed in this environment.
- Shape Training offers a range of benefits not least the wonderful team spirit within the organisation.
- Salary is negotiable depending on skills / knowledge / qualifications and experience
Shape Training, Sotherby Road, Middlesbrough, TS3 8BT
Tel: 01642 282222 Web: www.shapetraining.co.uk
Shape Training is an equal opportunities employer.