We have vacancies available on the Career Pathways programme!
As a Career Pathway student we support you to choose and start a career. This personalised programme gives you the chance to:
- Achieve valuable vocational qualifications
- Gain high quality work experience with local employers
- Develop employability skills
- Achieve Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Develop personal and social skills
The opportunity to enhance your skills and experience helps you to reach your career goal. We support and guide you to the next stage of your career through employment, an apprenticeship or further education
(click on image to enlarge)
If you are 16-18 years old and interested in starting one of the careers mentioned above, apply online today or call 01642 282222!