If you have a caring nature and want to learn in a practical hands-on way, a Health & Social Care course at Shape will suit you. Our students spend a substantial part of the course gaining high quality work experience in a Health & Social Care setting whilst achieving a valuable Health & Social Care qualification.
To start your Health & Social Care career as an apprentice you need to be employed. For help on finding employment please download the 'Apprentices Guide to Finding Employment.' Alternatively, if you are not employed and 16-18 years old you can start your career through our Health & Social Care Career Pathway programme or Traineeship.
- Support people with daily living activities
- Communicate and build trust with individuals
- Assisting with personal and practical care needs
Health & Social Care Qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care and Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care and Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Functional Skills in English and Maths at Level 1 or Level 2
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Foundation Health and Safety Certificate
- Level 2 Award in Employee Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care or Children and Young People's Settings
- Your training will be individually prepared and planned to suit your training needs. You will receive high quality support throughout your qualification. We aim to help you achieve so you can reach your career goal.
Click here to APPLY now!